If you are considering visiting my salon for the first time, please read.
● An appointment is required to visit my salon, please make an appointment before you visit.
● The first time you visit my salon, I will interview you and ask you to fill in a questionnaire. This will take about 20 minutes.
● Before your treatment, I will provide you with a hospital-like gown to wear.
Salon COVID-19 safety precautions
● I provide all services on a one-to-one basis for your privacy. You will never meet other customers and your personal information and conversations will be kept private.
● I limit the number of customers to 3 or 4 per day.
● After each customer leaves, I thoroughly ventilate the salon, disinfect the bed, pillows, floor, and bathroom.
● I only use single-use, disposable and sterile acupuncture needles.
● I keep all equipment clean and sterile with a sodium hypochlorite solution.
● I change towels for each customer.
● I provide disposable face covers and slippers.
● I operate an air purifier continually.
● I control the room temperature to keep the humidity level above 50%.
My COVID-19 infection prevention measures
● I take my temperature every morning and monitor my health.
● I disinfect their hands with rubbing alcohol between customers.
● I wear fresh face masks and in and outside my salon.
Request to all customers
● Please use rubbing alcohol provided in the salon.
● Please let us know if you have traveled overseas recently.
● Please tell us your current physical condition.
● I cannot provide my services to you if you have a fever above 37.5, have travelled abroad in the past 1 weeks or someone in your family has come into contact with someone with COVID-19.
I practice thorough hygiene management daily.
I appreciate your understanding.